Friday, August 16, 2013

An Introduction


Hi, welcome to Little Learning House. The person behind this blog is me, Alena.I married my husband, Derek on June 18th, 2011. Nothing has brought me more joy than being his wife, even on days when he absolutely stinks and I am stressing over the little things.We own and live in a wee little white house in Georgia right off a downtown square which leads to many walks for chai latte's, King's Pops, Thai Food, and parks. Derek and I have very recently been granted guardianship over the cutest and sweetest little man of our dreams, Andy. He will be two in October and reminds me every day that he really isn't all that 'little.' He can ride a scooter, dance to music and 'talk' on his cellphone while driving his toy cars around the house. Nothing could have prepared me the joy and the love that Andy has brought into our lives. God has been so good to us and I have not been able to thank him enough for the life he has given me. 
I am a nanny to some of the greatest little kids I have ever met. I mostly watch three through out the week. I have the best job!! We embark on adventures, go to Parents As Teachers meetings, and have recently started Tot School. Their ages range from 22 months-4 years. Though we have only completed one full week of Tot School with the letter A I know that the children learned so much and had days full of fun! I believe learning and play go hand-in-hand. So here is our journey learning through play in a wee little house!

No comments:

Post a Comment